Here's your custom test plan:
Your Grip test
1. Get your Grip kit in the post.
2. Follow the instructions (you'll have to prick on day 3 of your period!), and send your sample back to the lab.
3. We will test your ovulation and risk of PCOS, your ovarian reserve, if you'll enter menopause early, your thyroid, and your risk of having blocked tubes, by testing AMH, LH, total testosterone, TSH, and Chlamydia antibodies.
4. Receive your report within 10 days of sending your sample to the lab.
5. Discuss your results and takeaway actions in a videoconsult with our fertility doctors.
"I know my results don't mean that I will or won't get pregnant, but it's great to see that as far as we know everything looks fine."
Prof dr Frank Broekmans
Head Reproductive medicine and surgery, UMC Utrecht
"I'm excited about Grip because it will help women think proactively about their fertility, rather than wait until they're too late."
"I was nervous about testing, but I really wanted more clarity on my fertility. I'm proudly mixed race and wonder if that has any impact."